Thursday, July 12, 2007

Boise St Still Won

So a video game commercial came on the other day, and I was happy to notice that it was reenacting the winning, overtime, come from behind, statue of liberty play from Boise St's win over Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl. It was such an incredible moment that I was pumped to see it again.

Then they went and changed the ending:



Are you kidding me?! Seven months later and people still won't accept that the Broncos won the best game ever played. Get over it! You lost. You lost to Boise St.

And no amount of video game playing can change it.

Ah, victory.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

That is truly pathetic. I would be embarrased to be in that commercial had I been stomped so badly. He obviously isn't Goliath unless he gets to play against the Broncos in a video game. Maybe he should go pro in that! ;0)

Geoffrey Kruse-Safford said...

On a totally unrelated note, I received my copy of The Book of Mormon today, and would like help in reading it. It is to be read cover to cover, as it were, or is there a different accepted order?

Cameron said...

That's great Geoffrey. Go ahead and read cover to cover. There is some good information in a few items before the actual chapters start; info about the history, purpose, and meaning of the Book of Mormon.

Happy reading.

Goat said...

That was a great game and was rooting for BSU, it stinks they want to screw up that awesome finish. I would not take Geoff to seriously, I count him as a Pharisee, unconnected and wondering lost. I have my disagreements with the Mormon dogma but none for their dedication to Christ and America. Mitt's dedication to the LDS is one reason I support him, America as Zion, the blessed land, I won't argue with that.